Tarik Senhaji appointed as head of Casablanca Stock Exchange
Karim Hajji’s term of office as CEO of the Casablanca Stock Exchange (CSE) came to an end this month.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Tarik Senhaji appointed as head of Casablanca Stock Exchange
▪ Karim Hajji’s term of office as CEO of the Casablanca Stock Exchange (CSE) came to an end this month.
After 11 years at the helm of the CSE, Karim Hajji
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.