Côte d’Ivoire: Yams Mining (PFO Africa) obtains its first gold permits
The entrepreneurial Lebanese-Ivorian family, leaders in construction in Côte d’Ivoire, have branched out into a new area of activity.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Côte d’Ivoire: Yams Mining (PFO Africa) obtains its first gold permits
▪ The entrepreneurial Lebanese-Ivorian family, leaders in construction in Côte d’Ivoire, have branched out into a new area of activity.
Last month, the Ivorian Ministry of Mines authorised new company Yams Mining to pursue its ambitions in the mineral resources industry. At a cabinet meeting, the firm was granted a decree granting two gold exploration permits – one in the department of Daoukro, and the second straddling the Bocanda and Dimbokro departments. Gold mines at Bonikro, operated by Afrique Gold (Forbes & Manhattan/AFC), and at Agbaou, managed by Endeavour Mining, are located to the southwest and south of these areas.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.