Private education: Honoris (Actis) buys shares in Tunisian group Esprit
The private education network created by investment firm Actis has purchased shares from AfricInvest and Proparco.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Private education: Honoris (Actis) buys shares in Tunisian group Esprit
▪ The private education network created by investment firm Actis has purchased shares from AfricInvest and Proparco.
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, Proparco, the private sector subsidiary of the French Development Agency, and investor capital firm AfricInvest have reached an agreement to sell their shares in Tunisian educational group Esprit to Honoris United Universities.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.