EgisEY pre-qualifies for feasibility study into the construction of 10,000 new homes in Nouadhibou
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details on the names competing for this key market.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ EgisEY pre-qualifies for feasibility study into the construction of 10,000 new homes in Nouadhibou
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details on the names competing for this key market.
The Egis/EY consortium has been shortlisted to carry out the feasibility study for a PPP project seeking to build 10,000 housing units in Nouadhibou, the economic capital of Mauritania and a port city with some 132,246 inhabitants.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.