SIPH (SIFCA/Michelin) preparing for €280m investment programme
West Africa’s number one rubber producer is seeking financing from several institutions eight months after its delisting from the Paris stock exchange.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ SIPH (SIFCA/Michelin) preparing for €280m investment programme
▪ West Africa’s number one rubber producer is seeking financing from several institutions eight months after its delisting from the Paris stock exchange.
Although Akinwumi Adesina has only just been re-elected President of the African Development Bank (AfDB), part of his schedule is already known for the coming weeks. Several board meetings feature in his diary, including one on 22 September where the leader will have to consider funding for rubber manufacturing company Société Internationale de Plantations d’Hévéas (SIPH).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.