Madarail receives $50m grant for Antananarivo tramway project
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Madarail receives $50m grant for Antananarivo tramway project
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
The Ministry of Transport will present its medium-term expenditure framework (MTEF) to Cabinet members in the first week of this month. These plans include the allocation of a 200bn ariary ($50m) grant to the Madarail company for the implementation of a tramway project in Antananarivo.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.