Citi refreshes its Africa corporate banking teams
Over the past two weeks, the bank has promoted several people within its African corporate banking division.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Citi refreshes its Africa corporate banking teams
▪ Over the past two weeks, the bank has promoted several people within its African corporate banking division.
Gaëtan Cochard has notably just been promoted to Director of Central and West Africa for the multinational bank, according to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources. Cameroon, DR Congo, Gabon, Côte d’Ivoire and Senegal will fall within his portfolio.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.