Egyptian National Railways signs €24 million deal with Siemens
The German group will provide its ZUB technology to boost traffic on part of the national network.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Egyptian National Railways signs €24 million deal with Siemens
▪ The German group will provide its ZUB technology to boost traffic on part of the national network.
To further its ambitious modernisation plan—estimated to cost several hundred million dollars— Ashraf Raslan, the Director of Egyptian National Railways (E.N.R.) signed a new contract with Siemens for a signage component on the network.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.