Eni attacks OPL 245 case from all sides in Milan, Washington and Delaware
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Eni attacks OPL 245 case from all sides in Milan, Washington and Delaware
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
The high-profile trial concerning suspected corruption in the 2010 acquisition of Nigerian prospecting licence OPL 245 by oil groups Eni and Shell is still ongoing in Milan.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.