First closing in sight for Walid Cherif and Adam Hadidi at BluePeak Private Capital
The two former directors of Gulf Capital are expecting their first closing in the coming weeks.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ First closing in sight for Walid Cherif and Adam Hadidi at BluePeak Private Capital
▪ The two former directors of Gulf Capital are expecting their first closing in the coming weeks.
According to information from Jeune Afrique Business+, the first round of financing for BluePeak Private Capital Fund will be officially closed in February 2021. This first vehicle of the management company, launched in 2019 by Walid Cherif and Adam Hadidi, two former Gulf Capital executives, targets some $200 million in international investors’ commitments.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.