SBA Communications exerts its call and rises to 100% in Atlas Tower South Africa
By spending $ 5 million to buy 6% of the capital, the US base station operator is securing sole control of its only African subsidiary.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ SBA Communications exerts its call and rises to 100% in Atlas Tower South Africa
▪ By spending $ 5 million to buy 6% of the capital, the US base station operator is securing sole control of its only African subsidiary.
The transaction, which has not yet been finalised, grants a value of $253 million to Atlas Tower South Africa, founded in 2014 by Atlas Tower Group, the SME that started in Alaska before focusing on Africa.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.