Harish Jagtani’s Modern Construction wins $18 million reconstruction contract for Kinshasa General Hospital
Insider information from Jeune Afrique Business +.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Harish Jagtani’s Modern Construction wins $18 million reconstruction contract for Kinshasa General Hospital
▪ Insider information from Jeune Afrique Business +.
Indian businessman Harish Jagtani through his company Modern Construction based in Kinshasa, provisionally won the contract for phase 1 of the reconstruction, rehabilitation and modernisation of the Kinshasa General Provincial Reference Hospital (formerly Maman Yemo). The award, worth $18.36 million, was made public on Thursday, 3 March, following a call for tenders that drew nine bids.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.