First Quantum Minerals files for ICSID arbitration in Nouakchott
Already in conflict with Zambia, the Canadian mining company is opening a new front on the continent.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ First Quantum Minerals files for ICSID arbitration in Nouakchott
▪ Already in conflict with Zambia, the Canadian mining company is opening a new front on the continent.
First Quantum Minerals (FQM), led since 1996 by Philip KR Pascall, whose Zambian subsidiary Kansanshi Mining PLC (KMP)‘s legal battle is not yet concluded, is now launching new litigation north of the equator.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.