Chérif and Hadidi take on additional funds before BluePeak’s first closing
The two former members of Gulf Capital are setting their sights on their first investment.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Chérif and Hadidi take on additional funds before BluePeak’s first closing
▪ The two former members of Gulf Capital are setting their sights on their first investment.
The target is set at $100 million, half the anticipated final endowment for the first vehicle of BluePeak Private Capital Fund, the London and Tunis-based investment firm. The two co-founders of BluePeak Private Capital, Walid Cherif and Adam Hadidi, former directors at Gulf Capital, have succeeded in convincing new institutions to follow them in this pan-African adventure.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.