Uganda opposes American Tower monopoly
The sub-contractor of GSM relay antennas faces a regulatory deadline in Kenya.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Uganda opposes American Tower monopoly
▪ The sub-contractor of GSM relay antennas faces a regulatory deadline in Kenya.
Having spent more than $2.5 billion (€2.1 billion) to consolidate and extend its presence in Africa across seven countries, American Tower Corporation is increasingly facing legal constraints, especially in Uganda and Kenya.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.