Li Chao of Shandong Hi-Speed Nile seeks MIGA guarantee for Kenya highway project
The Chinese company director requested risk coverage to the tune of $145 million for its work in the north of the country.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Li Chao of Shandong Hi-Speed Nile seeks MIGA guarantee for Kenya highway project
▪ The Chinese company director requested risk coverage to the tune of $145 million for its work in the north of the country.
Having raised the funds for the rehabilitation of the A13 road, the Chinese group is covering its back. Shandong Hi-Speed Nile Investment Company, one of China’s leading construction players with multiple projects on the African continent, applied to the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) to support its Kenyan project.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.