Health: American IQVIA surveys French-speaking West African markets
The USA group specialising in consulting in the health sector is setting up in Abidjan to study the entire sub-region.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Health: American IQVIA surveys French-speaking West African markets
▪ The USA group specialising in consulting in the health sector is setting up in Abidjan to study the entire sub-region.
The medical data juggernaut, which generated more than $11 billion in revenue in 2020, is planting its flag in a new geographical area in the health field. According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, the company opened a local subsidiary called IQVIA Afrique de l’Ouest francophone at the end of last year.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.