TCQ Power and Milele Energy raise $217 million for a power station in Sierra Leone
The two companies ended up finding financing for this project abandoned by its former donors.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ TCQ Power and Milele Energy raise $217 million for a power station in Sierra Leone
▪ The two companies ended up finding financing for this project abandoned by its former donors.
The deal, signed off by the Secretary-General Catherine Andrade of the Development Finance Corporation (DFC), the US agency, is set to launch work on the site. According to Jeune Afrique Business + sources, the combined-cycle power plant, located at Kissy Dock near Freetown, will have a total capacity of 87 MW.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.