SD Avocats, Bourabiat Associés, BFR & Associés and Emire Partners merge to create ADNA in Africa
Exclusive from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ SD Avocats, Bourabiat Associés, BFR & Associés and Emire Partners merge to create ADNA in Africa
▪ Exclusive from Jeune Afrique Business+.
The “ex-pat” lawyers continue to invest in Africa’s legal advice market. The latest example is the creation of ADNA, a joint initiative of the former Herbert Smith Freehills lawyer, Salimatou Diallo, who has been working on her own in Conakry for several years, and Foued Bourabiat in Algiers, Safia Fassi-Fihri in Casablanca, and Sydney Domoraud in Abidjan.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.