Bird & Bird and Clifford Chance working on financing €75 m Malicounda power plant
The two international law firms advised Oragroup, the former as the arranger of the loan and the latter as a project developer.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Bird & Bird and Clifford Chance working on financing €75 m Malicounda power plant
▪ The two international law firms advised Oragroup, the former as the arranger of the loan and the latter as a project developer.
The Bird & Bird team advising Oragroup was led by Boris Martor, a banking and finance partner in the Paris office. He advised Cameroon on the 420 MW Nachtigal hydroelectric project.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : cust[email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.