Mozambique: Ressano Garcia investors—Absa and Azura—secure $220 million
The players, faced with local uncertainties and tensions, were still able to convince MIGA to assist.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mozambique: Ressano Garcia investors—Absa and Azura—secure $220 million
▪ The players, faced with local uncertainties and tensions, were still able to convince MIGA to assist.
After committing to the Temane power plant, mobilising almost $300 million, the World Bank is tackling another crucial infrastructure in Mozambique’s energy mix. The Ressano Garcia power plant, a 175 MW unit located near the border with South Africa, has just received the green light from the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), which is keen to reassure its investors.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.