Lobito Multipurpose Terminal—a questionable call for tenders
The Angolan government wants to find an operator for the multipurpose terminal (containers – conventional) in Lobito, in which CMA CGM was interested six years ago.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Lobito Multipurpose Terminal—a questionable call for tenders
▪ The Angolan government wants to find an operator for the multipurpose terminal (containers – conventional) in Lobito, in which CMA CGM was interested six years ago.
The international call for tenders, which closes on 16 August, provides for conditions that are not very favourable to the private sector. The public port authority, Empresa Portuária do Lobito EP, will retain complete control of the land with a right of control over the activities of the future operator.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.