Allianz launches megafund for emerging countries
The insurance giant’s dedicated subsidiary is preparing a $500 million fund.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Allianz launches megafund for emerging countries
▪ The insurance giant’s dedicated subsidiary is preparing a $500 million fund.
For the present, a minimal amount of information is circulating about this next large-scale vehicle on which the teams of Allianz Global Investors (AGI), the private equity arm of Allianz, which manages some $535 billion worldwide, are working.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.