OPL 245 saga: arbitral tribunal validated by ENI and Nigeria
In the space of ten months, the two parties have agreed on the tribunal’s composition to settle a multi-billion dollar dispute.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ OPL 245 saga: arbitral tribunal validated by ENI and Nigeria
▪ In the space of ten months, the two parties have agreed on the tribunal’s composition to settle a multi-billion dollar dispute.
The case of the allegedly fraudulent acquisition of OPL 245 off the Nigerian coast is still a hot topic. The giant ENI, which entered the block in 2011 alongside Shell, has been accused since 2016 by the government of Muhammadu Buhari of corruption, particularly with the former Nigerian oil minister, Dan Etete.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.