Washington makes a historic gesture towards CRRH, headed by Christian Agossa
The sub-regional funding body will be the recipient of a substantial grant from the US development agency.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Washington makes a historic gesture towards CRRH, headed by Christian Agossa
▪ The sub-regional funding body will be the recipient of a substantial grant from the US development agency.
The total amount—$256 million—has been under consideration for the past few months in the overseas offices of the Development Finance Corporation. The heir to Opic held a board meeting on 3 August, during which it endorsed this financial commitment to the Regional Mortgage Refinancing Fund of UEMOA (CRRH-UEMOA).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.