At BGFI Europe Boris Bilé Coffi replaces Francesco de Musso who joins BGFI DRC
The pan-African banking group made appointments in its two subsidiaries on 13 August.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ At BGFI Europe Boris Bilé Coffi replaces Francesco de Musso who joins BGFI DRC
▪ The pan-African banking group made appointments in its two subsidiaries on 13 August.
Boris Bilé Coffi, 40, had been the deputy general manager of BGFI Europe for two years, until his promotion to head of this division on 13 August. The Ivorian will be assisted by Sébastien Foinant, who remains a director of the subsidiary.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.