Water: Ivorian EKDS Nouvelle ousts Eiffage, Razel-Bec and Sinohydro on two projects in Bingerville
The local company has emerged as the winner for tenders of two projects that largely interested international groups.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Water: Ivorian EKDS Nouvelle ousts Eiffage, Razel-Bec and Sinohydro on two projects in Bingerville
▪ The local company has emerged as the winner for tenders of two projects that largely interested international groups.
The bill might be not high, but the victory is no less symbolic. The Ivorian company EKDS Nouvelle has won two water supply contracts in the Ivorian town of Bingerville ahead of some twenty competitors, including emblematic global construction companies.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.