Mohamed Ahmed Jama begins modernisation plan for Dalkom Somalia
The national operator intends to revitalise its activity and increase its connectivity with its neighbours, who are themselves amid an expansion phase.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mohamed Ahmed Jama begins modernisation plan for Dalkom Somalia
▪ The national operator intends to revitalise its activity and increase its connectivity with its neighbours, who are themselves amid an expansion phase.
On the agenda, the management of Dalkom Somalia plans to deploy the first segment of a new national fibre optic backbone to link the capital with regional hubs. But also the extension of broadband networks in underserved areas. According to World Bank figures, these upcoming achievements should improve access to high-speed internet in one of the countries where only 2% of the population is connected.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.