Accor is considering new brands in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea
Even if the sector’s recovery is still hesitant, the hotel group is still looking to develop its offer on the continent.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Accor is considering new brands in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea
▪ Even if the sector’s recovery is still hesitant, the hotel group is still looking to develop its offer on the continent.
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, the management of the Accor group is looking at the Cameroonian and Equatorial Guinean markets to set up new establishments. Although no brand has yet been decided, the teams are leaning towards Pullman hotels, a top-of-the-range brand that would meet the growing needs in this segment.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.