Avacare set to take off in French-speaking Africa with help from Amethis
The South African healthcare group, present in 25 countries, 17 on the continent, will rely on its new shareholder to strengthen its African network.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Avacare set to take off in French-speaking Africa with help from Amethis
▪ The South African healthcare group, present in 25 countries, 17 on the continent, will rely on its new shareholder to strengthen its African network.
For Amethis, this minority investment allows the private equity firm to support Avacare‘s next growth phase, as it has already posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 25% over the last five years. For the 2021 financial year, which ended at the end of June, the pharmaceutical company recorded more than $200 million in revenues from selling some 9,000 products across the continent.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.