Failures at the Noor solar plant incur losses
Two units suffered several breakdowns that caused the Moroccan operation’s production capacity to drop by more than 36%.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Failures at the Noor solar plant incur losses
▪ Two units suffered several breakdowns that caused the Moroccan operation’s production capacity to drop by more than 36%.
With an already weakened management since the questioning of Mustapha Bakkoury‘s leadership before the summer, the Moroccan renewable energy agency Masen is also facing operational challenges at the Noor solar plant. This is one of the largest solar power stations on the continent and a showcase for the kingdom’s ambitious programme in the sector.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.