Kaydan CEO Alain Kouadio appoints Kitanha Toure head of Asset Management
The former SouthBridge director has been appointed to strengthen the financial arm of the diversified Ivorian group.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Kaydan CEO Alain Kouadio appoints Kitanha Toure head of Asset Management
▪ The former SouthBridge director has been appointed to strengthen the financial arm of the diversified Ivorian group.
Kitanha Toure, who has 15 years of experience in the real estate transactions sector, has been appointed head of Kaydan Asset Management by the group’s management, headed by founder and CEO Alain Kouadio and managing director Stéphane Affro.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.