SouthBridge and Willkie Farr & Gallagher support Haïbado Ismaïl’s partnership with Accor
The two firms worked alongside the daughter of Djibouti’s president to sign the French chain’s first hotel in the country.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ SouthBridge and Willkie Farr & Gallagher support Haïbado Ismaïl’s partnership with Accor
▪ The two firms worked alongside the daughter of Djibouti’s president to sign the French chain’s first hotel in the country.
SouthBridge, an established player in the Djiboutian business world, advised on the merger between Carnegie Hill Hospitality, the company owned by Haïbado Ismaïl—daughter of the Head of State, Ismaïl Omar Guelleh—and Accor, one of the world’s largest hotel chains with over 400 assets in its portfolio.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.