CGC and Fabrilec/Bacorex selected to electrify 220 municipalities in Niger
The two companies were awarded the contracts as part of the West African Power Pool (WAPP) project, budgeted at half a billion euros.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ CGC and Fabrilec/Bacorex selected to electrify 220 municipalities in Niger
▪ The two companies were awarded the contracts as part of the West African Power Pool (WAPP) project, budgeted at half a billion euros.
Shortly after winning a significant contract to rehabilitate the Ebonyi State Bypass in Nigeria, China Geo-Engineering Corporation International (CGC) has done it again. On Monday, 20 September, the Chinese company won the electrification contract for 152 rural and urban communities across Niger. The contracts, worth a total of €12.5 million, represent two parts of the second phase of the rural electrification programme of the state-owned company Nigelec.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.