Stephen D Cashin and Henry Saamoi of International Bank knock on DFC’s door
Liberia’s oldest commercial bank is negotiating with the US agency to expand its client portfolio.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Stephen D Cashin and Henry Saamoi of International Bank knock on DFC’s door
▪ Liberia’s oldest commercial bank is negotiating with the US agency to expand its client portfolio.
The deal at the heart of the discussions between the two parties is set at $20 million. The funding, if approved, will be significant for International Bank (IB), which is calling on the International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) for the first time.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.