Trafigura takeover of Puma Energy confirmed
According to Jeune Arfique Business+, the takeover of Puma Energy by its main shareholder Trafigura is confirmed.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Trafigura takeover of Puma Energy confirmed
▪ According to Jeune Arfique Business+, the takeover of Puma Energy by its main shareholder Trafigura is confirmed.
The Swiss trading giant, led by Australian Jeremy Weir, is finalising its increase in the capital of Puma Energy from 49.4% to 72% of the shares at the end of September.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.