Who advised Network on $288 million takeover of Direct Pay Online Group
The UAE-based payments company takes control of the South African entity whose portfolio covers 19 African markets.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Who advised Network on $288 million takeover of Direct Pay Online Group
▪ The UAE-based payments company takes control of the South African entity whose portfolio covers 19 African markets.
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, Network brought together several international experts for the Direct Pay Online (DPO) buyout deal, including investment banking advisor Evercore, which acted as financial broker through its London office.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.