Agribusiness: Picama Group’s Sono to raise $40 million
The fruit producer operating in Ghana is looking for new funds to expand.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Agribusiness: Picama Group’s Sono to raise $40 million
▪ The fruit producer operating in Ghana is looking for new funds to expand.
Sono‘s managers are not willing to close any doors in raising the $40 million; the funds can be in the form of either debt or equity.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.