Tunisian Navigation Company seeks to break from Corsica Linea
Exclusive information from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Tunisian Navigation Company seeks to break from Corsica Linea
▪ Exclusive information from Africa Business+.
The Tunisian Navigation Company, a public company that operates two car ferries (under the name CTN or Tunisia Ferries) and ro-ro freighters (under the COTUNAV brand) between ports in Tunis, France and Italy, is seeking to strike out on its own.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.