Air France-KLM’s new faces on the continent
The Franco-Dutch airline reviewed its organisation this summer to improve its performance.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Air France-KLM’s new faces on the continent
▪ The Franco-Dutch airline reviewed its organisation this summer to improve its performance.
Africa has seen its place altered in the group’s organisation chart. It has been grouped with the Middle East, Asia and the two Americas under a single entity.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.