AF Power sets sights on Chad
After Zimbabwe, the Singapore-based company is continuing its solar energy development in Africa, in Chad.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AF Power sets sights on Chad
▪ After Zimbabwe, the Singapore-based company is continuing its solar energy development in Africa, in Chad.
AF Power, a private entity based in Singapore whose main shareholder is businessman Sanjeev Patel, will start construction work on a 30 MW solar power plant in the coming months.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.