Z/Yen’s Michael Mainelli and Naisbitt King Asset’s Alastair Naisbitt scout Djibouti
This is the first time that the UK has sent a formal parliamentary and business delegation to Djibouti.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Z/Yen’s Michael Mainelli and Naisbitt King Asset’s Alastair Naisbitt scout Djibouti
▪ This is the first time that the UK has sent a formal parliamentary and business delegation to Djibouti.
Stuart Polak, a member of the House of Lords, was accompanied by founder and chairman of Z/Yen, Michael Raymond Mainelli and the chairman of Naisbitt King Asset Management, Alastair John Naisbitt. The former specialises in consultancy and venture capital, the latter in asset management.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.