AfDB’s “special fund” SEFA goes big on renewable energy
Arising from a bilateral negotiation with Denmark, the vehicle aims to raise $500 million.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AfDB’s “special fund” SEFA goes big on renewable energy
▪ Arising from a bilateral negotiation with Denmark, the vehicle aims to raise $500 million.
According to our information, it has already attracted $390 million in total since its formation in 2011. The Sustainable Energy Fund for Africa (SEFA) has raised $255 million in capital since the end of 2019 and was transformed into a special fund with actual investment capability.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.