Mark family terrorism claims against Sudan dismissed
A US court ruled on 7 October against a $250 million claim for compensation after Sudan transferred $335 million in reparations.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mark family terrorism claims against Sudan dismissed
▪ A US court ruled on 7 October against a $250 million claim for compensation after Sudan transferred $335 million in reparations.
The case dates back to July 2016, when an alleged
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.