HeidelbergCement ups the ante against Egypt and enters arbitration
Cairo’s decision to impose production quotas in the country has sparked a furore among international cement manufacturers.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ HeidelbergCement ups the ante against Egypt and enters arbitration
▪ Cairo’s decision to impose production quotas in the country has sparked a furore among international cement manufacturers.
These are tense times for cement producers in the land of the Pharaohs. Since the local authorities decided to introduce quotas – a basic reduction of 10% of production with a variable part linked to the age of the installations – the cement manufacturers are not taking it lying down.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.