EBID supports UMB Bank in Ghana
The ECOWAS Development Bank provided $30 million in financing to the Ghanaian financial operator owned by the Fortiz fund.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ EBID supports UMB Bank in Ghana
▪ The ECOWAS Development Bank provided $30 million in financing to the Ghanaian financial operator owned by the Fortiz fund.
The purpose of the $30 million financing that EBID provided to the Ghanaian universal bank Universal Merchant Bank Limited (UMB) is intended as a credit line for SMEs. The deal was approved by the Board of Directors of the ECOWAS Development Bank on 1 October at its headquarters in Lomé, Togo.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.