Gide and Bowmans sign strategic cooperation agreement in Africa
The two independent law firms have formalised their long-standing cooperation and signed an agreement cementing the relationship. Details with Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Gide and Bowmans sign strategic cooperation agreement in Africa
▪ The two independent law firms have formalised their long-standing cooperation and signed an agreement cementing the relationship. Details with Africa Business+.
“Gide and Bowmans are similar-sized firms, neither of which belongs to a large group, and both of which know each other well and have been working together for ten years. This agreement allows us to go one step further in our relationship with Bowmans to serve our respective clients on the continent better,” explained Julien David, a partner specialising in M&A and former managing partner of Gide’s Casablanca office from 2011 to 2014, when contacted by phone.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.