AFC and Shell Western Supply & Trading lead a $150 million facility for Prime Oil & Gas
The loan facility can be increased up to $300 million at the request of the oil producer operating in Nigeria.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AFC and Shell Western Supply & Trading lead a $150 million facility for Prime Oil & Gas
▪ The loan facility can be increased up to $300 million at the request of the oil producer operating in Nigeria.
Prime Oil & Gas is one of several “key natural resource projects” that Africa Finance Corp (AFC) is partnering on the continent. Others include Aker Energy in offshore Ghana and Svenska Petroleum Exploration, which is active in Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire and Guinea-Bissau.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.