Through Stéphane Bacquaert, Adenia makes his first mark in Morocco with OCS
According to our sources, the capital investor takes a 70% stake in the collective catering company and sign its first deal in the Kingdom.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Through Stéphane Bacquaert, Adenia makes his first mark in Morocco with OCS
▪ According to our sources, the capital investor takes a 70% stake in the collective catering company and sign its first deal in the Kingdom.
With the recruitment in 2019 of Stéphane Bacquaert, former CEO of Wendel Africa, the pan-African capital investor Adenia Partners – more than €500 million raised since 2002 – aimed to strengthen its presence in the north of the continent and in particular in Morocco. This is now a reality with the acquisition of Overseas Catering Services (OCS).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.