Etienne Giros, Patrice Anato and Isabelle Bébéar in Lomé for Rencontres Africa
Rescheduled for 30 November to 2 December, Rencontres Africa brings together guests, experts and prominent political figures in the Togolese capital.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Etienne Giros, Patrice Anato and Isabelle Bébéar in Lomé for Rencontres Africa
▪ Rescheduled for 30 November to 2 December, Rencontres Africa brings together guests, experts and prominent political figures in the Togolese capital.
Under the patronage of the Togolese Prime Minister, Victoire Tomégah-Dogbé, the Rencontres Africa – billed as “the most important B2B event in West Africa” – will see the participation of the French Minister of Foreign Trade, Franck Riester, Patrice Anato, Member of Parliament and Chairman of the Economic Diplomacy Commission with Africa, Etienne Giros, Deputy Chairman of the French Council of Investors in Africa (CIAN) and Lionel Zinsou, founder of the business bank SouthBridge.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.